Data Hub for eCommerce business


Own all of your business data and use it for any custom apps


Book a DEMO
“We’re entering a new world in which data may be more important than software.”Tim O'Reilly

Automated advertising for ecommerce business


We help you convert one time shoppers into loyal customers


Try it FREE
“Reaching segmented customers increases conversion x2”Mailchimp

How Can StackTome Help You?

How Can StackTome Help You?

Data Ownership



Most of SaaS tools make it difficult to get the data that belongs to your business. It also locks in into the provider making it difficult to move elsewhere. While running your own Data warehouse is expensive.
StackTome helps you by pulling all the businesses data (sales, clickstream, advertisement, etc.) into one place. We also don’t lock you in by giving an option to export everything at anytime.

Data driven apps



Applications that use data are as good as the data you have.
All of our provided applications like Product Recommendations can be customized based on any data points that are relevant for your business. You can also use the data collected for your own apps.

Limited Reach


Majority of retention marketing online is done by email only, where open rate is below 20%. Platforms like adwords, facebook, twitter allows you to reach the other 80% of your customers.

One size does not fit all


By marketing to existing customers with one size fits all approach, you are leaving money on the table due to lower conversion rate and increased ad spend.

Features

Cloud Datawarehouse

Have access to your data at anytime and use it for business data analytics or custom apps. Data is made available via Google BigQuery.

Data Ownership

Real-time clickstream data

Track all activity on your website and review it as it happens

  • Predefined schema allows to collect all standard ecommerce events
  • Ability to extend the schema with custom data points relevant to the business
  • Full data granularity down to a single visitor
  • Conduct your own A/B testing and measure results

Apps driven by data

Create automated customers segments by:

  • Product Recommendations
  • Browse Abandon Recovery
  • Cart Abandon Recovery
  • Customer Segmentation/Retention
  • Internal Page Ranking
  • Review Content Optimization
  • Your Custom Apps

Data source integrations

We support the following integrations to make it easier accessing your data:

Sales data

shopify sales data integration
woocommerce sales data integration
bigcommerce sales data integration
amazon S3 sales data integration
google storage sales data integration
CSV sales data integration

Real-time clickstream data

snoplow real time clickstream data

Advertisement data

Adwords advertisement data integration
Bing advertisement data integration
Facebook ads advertisement data integration
Adroll advertisement data integration
Awin advertisement data integration

Customer review data

trustpilot reviews data integration
feefo reviews data integration

SEO data

google webmasters seo data integration
STAT seo data integration
web crawler data integration

Email Service Provider data

mailchimp email data integration
dotmailer email data integration

Reports

Custom reporting by any BI tool (Looker, Tableu, Metabase, Redash) that supports BigQuery as data source. Use data to analyze businesses performance and make decisions:

  • Sales funnel analysis
  • Marketing channel attribution
  • Segment and cohort reporting
  • Sales revenue forecast